Date: Monday 02 May 2011
Salary: Rs. 2.07lakhs p.a. + Night shift allowance + Incentive (Performance based)
Job Description: HP Customer Support Centre (HP CSC)
* All Graduates / Diploma across all branches of 2011 batch including BA, B.Sc, BCA, B.com
* Outside Kerala Students are also eligible
* BTech / MCA / MBA streams are not eligible
* Students with current back papers are not eligible
* Exclusive drive for girl students as part of HP Minority Hiring
* Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
* Certifications such as MCSE, CNE, MSP, Cisco or similar certifications would be added advantage.
* Must be customer oriented and focused on meeting the customer's needs.
* Willing to work in night shifts
Corporate product and support engineers at HP CSC provide assistance to clients who have purchased a company's hardware or software products. Technical support engineers are troubleshooters, providing help to their organization's computer users. In doing so, they are frequently called upon to investigate and resolve problems.
The tasks of Front Line Agents could include one or more of the following:
* Diagnosing and resolving hardware / software issues or conflicts
* Customizing hardware
* Answering technical queries
* Provide Support in order to resolve specific issues with customer laptops/ Desktops / Printers.
* Logical and Reasoning Skills itjobs4freshers.com
* Identify recurrent problems and help users resolve them
* Suggest improvements and upgrades to hardware to customers
* Pre Placement Talk by HP
* Soft skill rounds
* Technical/Operation Interview
* HR Interview
* Online Confirmation is open.
* Login to Shreds to confirm for the test itjobs4freshers.com
* Hall Tickets will be available in Shreds Login within 5 days from confirmation
* Contact us at 0484-6510245 / 9946808364 / 9645081534
* Candidates who cannot do online confirmation can report at test venue by 9:00 AM and participate in the recruitment.