Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc, B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech, BCA/MCA
Designation: Linux/Windows System Administrator
Key Skills: System admin, Linux, windows, Network and network device, Scripting, customization, open source tools, NMS, Nagios, BIG brother
• Candidates are expected to have very good communication skills, as the major job involves interaction with counterparts/customers at UK.
• Should have excellent knowledge on entire system administration with Linux/Windows itjobs4freshers.com
• It is highly advantageous to have strong experience on both Linux & windows
• A perfect profile for this job is, a person with excellent communication, strong experience on sysadmin with Windows/linux/both.
We are glad to announce the weekend interview drive being conducted on the coming Saturday, 16th Apr' 2011 at our office (Below Address). The event starts by 9:00 AM and would be closed by 2:00 PM.
Process: Written Test --> Technical Interview --> Final Interviews (As Applicable)
Interested candidates should carry their latest Resume & 2 payslips.
Imp: the word “SYSADMIN” should be written on top of your resume before submitting the same.
Job Spec: Monitoring infrastructure & remote administration
Technical Skills Required:
• Windows Operating System & complete environment knowledge, Linux and Unix knowledge, Network and network device knowledge
• Scripting knowledge (perl) & customization knowledge. itjobs4freshers.com
• Should have more knowledge on open source tools
• Monitoring tools - open NMS, Nagios, BIG brother tools knowledge
• Ability to work independently, also guide the team.
• Quick learner, constant innovator
Educational Qualification: B Tech / MCA
Experience: 1-3 years
Contact Person: Syam
Safran Engineering Services India Pvt Ltd
CSRIE, No 32 Grape Gardens,
17th H Main Road 6th Block Koramangala
Landmark From Koramangala Raheja Archade , keep straight till you cross the 4road signal ,keep straight to see Prasanna Ganapathi Temple of your left side, keep straight ,after an open play ground/play area on your LHS take a right turn , then on the left side you can find Dhanalakshmi Bank, take a left turn , towards the right a garden/park is seen, turn right before that , come till dead end and take left , on your right you will see entrance to Safran Engineering (Vehicle should be parked outside)
Landmark From Domlur , Take Inner Ring Road , Kormangala Signal, Take a right turn in signal , drive till Devi Eye Hospital, take left turn on that road , drive till you see a park/garden on your left , take left turn before park ,come to dead end and take right , On your left you will see entrance to Safran Engineering (Vehicle should be parked outside)
Selection/Rejection of the candidates at resume or test or interview is at the sole direction of Safran Engineering Services India Pvt Ltd
Safran is an international hi-technology group with three core businesses: Aerospace propulsion, Aerospace equipment and Defense & Security . The group has workforce of 54,000 spread over approximately a hundred sites worldwide. Safran Engineering Services India, a dedicated Indian subsidiary has its Design and Development center in Bangalore. It is currently 450 employees strong and is involved in activities related to engine components, aircraft equipment and onboard software.
Reference ID: SF\302\10