Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Designation: Network Admin - NOC ENGINEER - L1
Key Skills: NOC L1
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responds to tickets opened by routine alarms and network issues.
• Accesses specific customer process information to identify appropriate problem resolution procedures and contacts.
• Makes initial outbound contact with customer to notify them of routine alarms and network issues.
• Remote accesses into customer networks following customer-specific procedures to confirm connection and power.
• Works with customer to perform troubleshooting of outages to determine if issue is telecom, power, cabling or equipment-related.
• Assists customer in identifying and resolving cabling or power issues.
• Instructs customer on how to clear alarms and/or reset equipment. itjobs4freshers.com
• Opens a ticket with the designated phone company for telecommunications-related issues. Follows established Telco procedures. Notifies customers’ help desk of Telco ticket status.
• Continues to drive issues with the telecommunications company to ensure timely resolution of customers network outage. Follows escalation procedures for the Telco when issues are not being resolved.
• Maintains communication with the customer throughout the problem resolution process of actions taken.
• Verbally communicates escalation issues impacting targeted response times to management.
• Updates ticket status in Network Operating Center systems. itjobs4freshers.com
• Manually opens tickets as necessary. Identifies and communicates Automatic Ticket Generation system malfunctions to Lead Technicians.
• Follows established internal escalation procedures to assign non-routine or equipment related tickets to higher-level Customer Support Technicians.
• Coordinates after-hours testing for customers. Arranges and communicates testing times to customer, NOC personnel and Telco’s.
• Serves as backup to higher level Techs by responding to inbound customer, partner, vendor or 3rd party calls as necessary.
• Provides Help Desk support for VPN issues. Verifies passwords and authenticates tokens. Coordinates reissue of nonfunctioning tokens as necessary.
• Updates the NOC with temporary changes in customer notification procedures. Reports customer contact information errors to Lead Technician for customer. itjobs4freshers.com
• Displays proficiency in the utilization of company systems and diagnostic tools. Must have strong communication and customer skills. Able to clearly communicate network issues and the status of efforts to resolve problems.
• Previous experience in a call center, network operations or help desk environment is desired.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multi-task, assess and set priorities based on customer and business impact.
• A basic understanding of telecommunications escalation
Shift assignment in a 24/7 Network Operations Center. Overtime may be required as well as flexibility to work other shifts on an occasional basis.
Job location will be Pune
Interested candidate can walk in at below mentioned address on12th April 2011 from 09.30am to 07.00 pm
Godrej Castlemaine, First Floor
Sasoon Road, Pune
Contact Person: Laxman Kamble